Enamel Cookware in Green
- Made from heavy duty enamel coated carbon steel.
- Sturdy construction, designed for direct flame contact such as camp fire, gas stove and barbecue.
- Oven safe and suitable for all stove tops including induction.
- Excellent heat retention for even cooking.
- Easy to clean enamel reduces sticking.
- Made in Romania
- Clean with hot soapy water and a non-abrasive cloth.
- Although Dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to pro-long the life of the product.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking overnight with a mixture of vinegar (1 part) and water (3 part).
- Dry thoroughly with cotton cloth after wash to avoid any water corrosion.
- Do not leave empty enamel cookware on a hot burner or oven.
- Not suitable for microwave use.